Curly Frontal Wig (14 inch)
Hair Care Tips:
Pre-Installation. Always wash your hair extensions before installing them. You will be able to detect any issues with your bundles or wigs at this time, as well as to ensure you are installing clean extensions.
Installation. We recommend you to use the over and out method when installing your hair bundles and that you care for them the best you can. You may also seal your wefts using a good quality weft sealant, though not mandatory. Only cut your wefts when absolutely necessary. After your install, brush your hair out thoroughly to remove loose hairs.
- Wet hair completely
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner and brush hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air-dry
- Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting
- Do not brush or comb curly hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.
Bed Time Care:
- Before going to bed, you can braid your hair into one loose large braid for wavy or curly hair and you can wrap it for straight hair then wear a satin scarf or bonnet. If the hair is short brush it back and wear a satin scarf or bonnet to secure a smooth texture. If you have a wig and not bundle installations and the wig can be removed, then you can safely store it on a mannequin head or in a satin bag.
- After waking up, undo braid and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush)through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
Style as needed